Sunday, June 06, 2004

Introduction

Most of you reading will know me already. But there are bound to be some that don't. So here are the basics of me, right now;

30 years old. Canadian, though I have spent the last three years gypsying around Europe, based mostly in southern Norway and London.

The boobage, and lack of phalic appendage suggests I am female. I struggle to understand most women and identify better with the thought process of men on the whole. As a result, my friends tend to be male; or obnoxious/agressive/striaghtforward women.

Separated, marking the end of a 14 year long relationship. Still mostly friends, and for now roommates. It's not ideal, but its semi-necessary. Recently shot down for a uk visa, so next move is unknown. Could be school in Australia, could be back to Canada. Far too many unknowns in my life. Enought to make me want to hybernate, and be woken when it's all over and done with.

Hideously in love, in a juvenille and thoroughly delightful kinda way. As was recently observed by a family member; "If she had school books I would expect to see wee hearts with his name in all over the front". See? Sickening! I love it.

But I don't do love or anything else simply. Said object of lust is on other side of globe, and out plans to get our asses in the same city are backfiring at an alarming rate. In case this unrequitedness is not enough, theres also the extended poly family consisting of my bitchboi(heh. Ok...so bitchboi on loan?), his wife, his wife's partner, and a plethora of spawn to consider. Who all also retain a citizenship different then my own. Boggled yet? Yep, me too. I won't try explaining the on again off again thing back home in Canada.

It's no wonder monagamy looks so enticing.

I'm a whole bunch of oxymoronic things; Soul of a poet, overly sensitive, i will fight fiercely to protect my loved ones, but on the whole, despise confrontation of any sort. I come off as a loudmouthed bitch, but its really overcompensating for the fact that i feel horrendously shy and self concious most of the time. I'm into kink and like to be beaten and sometimes beat, but what i crave more then anything in my life are those quiet intimate tender moments with the ever elusive "soul mate" ghost. I have two degrees, and yet, am completely unemployable. I am a highly social creature and love my home being the hang out spot for unannounced friends, yet sometimes i have the need to crawl fetal and hide to work out the rattling in my head. I'm a munchkin in a fat chick's body.

I am complusively honest, if i care about you. Entirely unable to lie convincingly to my loved ones, but i can charm and deceive strangers without effort.

I know what I am-and what i am not-obscenely and intimately well. I make no apologies for what i have or what i lack. Either you like me as you find me, or you move on. I adapt to new situations and people constantly, but i will alter of my own accord, or not at all.

So there you are. take it or leave it. Me in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Scootah said...

Thats why we love you baby.