Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bellylaughing.

Unabashedly stolen for a message board i post to;

What does your partner do that makes you laugh?

He gives me a series of peckish kisses, declaring between each one "mine *smooch*mine*smooch*mine"...mimicing the seagulls in Finding Nemo.

He installs pimpassed red furry seat covers in the car.

He sings and dances with me in coffeeshops, ending with a boobgrab to make me honk aloud to amuse passers by.

He stands nekked and waves his weiner about in the air.

He "tickles" me by attempting to insert his own body limbs into my bellybutton. (your elbow does not fit! No, not even with an extra shot of lube!).

He wears wings around a shopping mall.

He jumps like a girlie girl when i yell "boo".

He reads in the loo (why? I just don't grok this)....and gets involved enough in his book that he loses track of time and spends aaaages in there.

He tries on silly hats, bunny ears and whatever else catches my eye.

He blows raspberries on my stomach to the tune of the Star Wars theme.

He smiles at babies, even though he does not want one.

He brings me to the ocean.

He swims up underneath me and bites my ass when we are swimming.

He makes time to detour to the pet shop to oogle the puppies.

He tells me he loves me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I shall now be violently ill!

Aeval

stroppywenchnikki said...

*nods understandingly*

We are well and truely vomitous, we know.