Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Random thoughts

Alcohol is best mixed with milk. don't ewwww until you have tried it.

Yay for the Rubenesque ideal. Long overdue for a recall.

Orson Scott Card's Ender series, while ok, is overblown, IMHO. Far under-publicised is his fantasy series based on the character 'Alvin Maker'.

I miss snow. And I miss wearing leather. And snuggly sweaters.

Kitten feet smell like Fritos. Or corn chips, if you aren't in North America and therefore have no farking idea what a Frito is.

Multiple moose should be called Meese. Like geese, only with horns. and less honking.

Nothing is so upsetting that it can't be overcome with one or more of the following; Good coffee. Good chocolate. Good sex. A good book. A good friend. A good cry. A journal and a pen.

Words I like; Mine. Oogeous, Scrummy. Oodles. Seductive. Feet. Plethora. Indulge. Fundamental. Trollop. No.

Words I detest; No. Wait.

Sacrasam is a widely abused form of humour; far too many asshats attempt to pull it off in a half-assed fashion and fail miserabely, while those who have mastered the art to perfection often go overlooked and unrecognized.

Even after years of travelling and living overseas, I am still startled when someone finds a canadian accent exotic.

I feel like every teenaged "puppy love' cliche was written about me, personally. Like all those silly sayings (I never knew love like this exsisted", "I see forever when I am with you", "I don't remember what there was before there was us", etc etc, gag, gag,puke) were written specifically to describe the vomituous drivelI am experiencing right now. And I am loving every second.

Hommeade pipe bombs planted in garbage bins at the McDonalds around the corner from me? Are still enough to make me jump and bang my knee. (and what did you do this evening, kids?)

No comments: