Monday, August 09, 2004

The nikki has landed

Back in London once more. Shattered. No sleep since friday night. It is monday now. About to crash out and get some beauty sleep before the big bash tonight. I am sytill a little overwhelmed at the monstrosity that has errupted from what i thought would be a simple little goodbye thing. I'm touched, flattered, and alltogether embarrased by the amount of attention my departure is getting.

I', also nervous beyond all belief about this who affair. My stomach has been doing flip flops since thursday, and i am an odd cross between giddy , frequently breaking out in random "wheeee!"'s that startle anyione around me, and downright scared.

I'm terrified it's all going to go wrong and be a huge dissapointment.

I know thats irrational, but I can't help thinking it all the same.

Mostly its just the good kind of nerves though.

I'm honestly loving every second.

Sleep now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All is well and all will be well *grin* P xxx

Anonymous said...

Send postcards.

C
xx